Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Can i put 18in wheels/tires from a 08 f-150 on a 01 expedition?

I am buying these wheels from someone. My current wheels are 16 inch. i want to put 18inch wheels and tires from a f-150 on my 01 expedition. both have 6 lug patternCan i put 18in wheels/tires from a 08 f-150 on a 01 expedition?
Simply having six lugs might not be the main thing. It depends how far apart those lugs are spaced apart.

When i was much younger and had first started driving i thought that all 4 lug wheels fit all four lug cars, all 5 lug wheels fit 5 lug cars and so on. I bought a set of wheels that were 5 lugs, didnt even come close to fitting my car even though it had 5 lug wheels on it already.

I would be willing to bet they would fit, but i would check first. Ask the guy if you can jack up your truck and throw one on real quick just to make certain they fit.Can i put 18in wheels/tires from a 08 f-150 on a 01 expedition?
The diameter of the bolt circle must match. All you do is measure it, no ned to remove wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment