Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Does anyone know a good place to buy radial tires and aluminum wheels for my boat trailer?

I have a 20 ft Allison race boat and just was wondering if anyone had any luck with buying trailer tires and aluminum wheels online, or did you find a better deal elsewhere (and if so, where?) I'm tight on money! They are size ST225/75R15Does anyone know a good place to buy radial tires and aluminum wheels for my boat trailer?
Is the boat heavy ? (3000 lbs ) car tires will not hold up. sidewalls are not strong enough. Make sure they are trailer tiresDoes anyone know a good place to buy radial tires and aluminum wheels for my boat trailer?
you should be able to go to a les schwab, they can help you with whatever you need.Does anyone know a good place to buy radial tires and aluminum wheels for my boat trailer?
go to this web site

www.championtrailer.com
This online store has a wide selection and they ship fast.



http://shop.easternmarine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment