Thursday, January 19, 2012

Theres a noise comes out from the wheels when tires are in motion.?

The noise comes out only when the truck is in motion...Rotors and CV boots been replaced, wheel bearings are good, The noise sounds like bells, is driving me crazy..My ABS/BRAKE light is on, you think this is related what else it could be?Theres a noise comes out from the wheels when tires are in motion.?
Its your Abs sensors or your brakes could be rubbing on your rotorsTheres a noise comes out from the wheels when tires are in motion.?
I replaced the speed sensor located in the differential but lights still on..Thank you for youre advice, ill check the sensor on each wheel and my brakes must be due.

Report Abuse

Theres a noise comes out from the wheels when tires are in motion.?
could be your calipers not releasing and grinding against the rotars. It just happen to me. I got em replaced about a week ago

No comments:

Post a Comment