Saturday, January 14, 2012

What website can you find a cheap decent set of wheels and tires for a 94 accord?

I want rims for my car but I don't know where to look. Can you help?What website can you find a cheap decent set of wheels and tires for a 94 accord?
Check out Discount Tire Centers for some very reasonable deals. I considered them when I was shopping around for a couple of wheels for my 97 Accord a couple of years back. I actually went with original Honda wheels that set me back $900!!! The price I was quoted at DTC was $600 for four wheels and tires!What website can you find a cheap decent set of wheels and tires for a 94 accord?
I got some 17 ICW wheels for 629 shipped from www.wheelfire.com

Report Abuse

What website can you find a cheap decent set of wheels and tires for a 94 accord?
ebay can be good

No comments:

Post a Comment