Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where can I find Wheels/Tires for a 1997 Honda civic EX?

I really really have to find 4 tires for my Dad's Honda civic EX, 1997.



If I find these tires for fairly cheap he will buy me a cell phone :O!

Searched craigslist and got nothing, google doesn't help much either...Where can I find Wheels/Tires for a 1997 Honda civic EX?
Sam's Club...if you don't have a membership it'd be worth it to purchase one. I would recommend going with BF Goodrich, I have them on my civic and they are excellent. They also come with a 70,000 mile warranty (unless you live in NY) Sam's Club will honor EVERYTHING, if anything goes wrong with the tires from your basic driving they will cover you
walmartWhere can I find Wheels/Tires for a 1997 Honda civic EX?
www.discounttiredirect.com



Great customer service and good prices. There's even a nice feature where you can see them on your car first.
Recycler.com is a good place to look. You could get cheap tires for around $200-$220brand new or used tires at a shop that sells them for $80-$100 for all four.Where can I find Wheels/Tires for a 1997 Honda civic EX?
Any of the acura / honda 4 bolt wheels (except Accord and Acura CL) will bolt right on. You can upgrade your dads wheels with some sharp Acura Integra GSR wheels - 195/55R15 and alloys. These should be plentiful and cheap about $300 for good tires with wheels.
Kumho makes a good quality tire at a fair price.....
Check local tire shops, sometimes they have special deals, and you can sometimes talk them down a bit. When my Accord needed tires, Discount Tires had a $100 off special, and they didn't have the tires I wanted, so they gave me more expensive models at a lower price. I got $330 worth of tires for like $200 ish.



Junk yards will rip decent tires off totaled cars and sell them for real cheap. Just remember you get what you pay for. A good quality brand new tire may be more expensive but it is much safer. Is it worth saving $100 if you end up in an accident?
www.tirerack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment