Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where can I get a cheap set of wheels and tires for my 04 dodge ram 1500?

04 dodge ram 1500: I'd like to purchase a set of takeoffs, but I'm having trouble finding some.Where can I get a cheap set of wheels and tires for my 04 dodge ram 1500?
you should be to find a good set from a salvage yard, i got plenty of sites for used wheels i,ll send one to you,but your cheapest way would be through a local salvage yard,this place on this web site I'm sending has good prices on wheels and they will ship them to you,good luck, http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/鈥?/a>
www.thechromepros.com offers xd wheels and they will meet any price you can find better!

Report Abuse

Where can I get a cheap set of wheels and tires for my 04 dodge ram 1500?
ebay all the way baby! unfortunately too many freakin hackers and scammers
Discount tires, sears autoshop, bigotires, firestone shop....



hope this helps...Where can I get a cheap set of wheels and tires for my 04 dodge ram 1500?
www.craigslist.com u can find anything there for sure
Try the junk yards%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment