Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where can I get a set of stock wheels and tires from the 2009 srt-4?

I drive a 2008 dodge avenger sxt and I want to get the painted aluminum srt wheels that come stock on the 2009 dodge caliber srt-4

I鈥檝e been searching everywhere (even oem sites, and ebay for used) and cant find them or the price for them

Does anyone know?Where can I get a set of stock wheels and tires from the 2009 srt-4?
try a dodge dealership, they usually have a parts department though it can be a little pricyWhere can I get a set of stock wheels and tires from the 2009 srt-4?
Check with dealers. Also consider posting and ad on craigslist or your local classifieds. Chances are someone will have a set for you.Where can I get a set of stock wheels and tires from the 2009 srt-4?
if you don't find a set anywhere else check this place they constantly buy new model wrecks and may have a set of those,them being that new if you don't find a good used set you may have to get new,good luck, http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/鈥?/a>
  • kayaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment