Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the best shielding or protection system for my car wheels and tires?

You cannot attach stuff to your wheels and tyres so other than using tyre black on the rubber and getting a good coat of wax polish on the alloy wheels or wheel trims there is nothing you can doWhat is the best shielding or protection system for my car wheels and tires?
The best system for protection of wheels is definitely the FLATS OVER System. It is made of rubber so it does not transfer impact from the contact of the floor to the wheels in case of bumps and flat tires.

It is also efficient against fire arms. I saw it on a test in Italy and got very impressed. They drove something like 100Km with a flat tire, than shot the tire, then the tire came off after some 50Km flat and shot at and still the car maintained perfect driving conditions. I just got one for my car and some for my company鈥檚 cars as well. Easy to install and uninstall to transfer to other wheel of the same size. Any mechanics can do it following the manual. Highly recommended. I found them at: www.flatsover.com and www.flats over.euWhat is the best shielding or protection system for my car wheels and tires?
Install a decent alarm. It's important to be aware that if a thief wants to stop your alarm from going off they can just unhook your battery and the alarm will be useless unless you also install a battery backup...



Install locks on your car if it has an external bonnet release as this should prevent your battery from being tampered with and should protect your alarm from thieves........What is the best shielding or protection system for my car wheels and tires?
You need a set of anti-theft nuts or bolts, about 拢15 to 拢25 per set of 4, you fit one on each wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment